Monday, May 10, 2010

The Momma Quiz, v. 2

I stole this idea from another blogger and posted the boys' answers last year on Mother's Day. I've been looking forward to asking them again and was warmed by the theme that runs through their answers.

25 questions about Mommy...

1. What is something I always say to you? C: Clean up our mess in our room. Pick up our clothes. Go potty. K: I love you.
2. What makes me happy? C: When we love on you. K: When we be nice to you and when we call you momma.
3. What makes me sad? K: When we be mean to you and hurt your feelings and hurt you and hurt Daddy. C: When she pulls my ear it makes me sad.

4. How do I make you laugh? K: When you tickle us (Tickles me) C: Tickle me!

5. What do you think I was like as a child? C: When we love on you. K: You loved on Ba. C: She liked when I was big. K: She didn't even know if she was going to have a boy or a girl.
6. How old am I? K: Can you tell me? I don't know. C: You're 2. I want you to be 2.
7. How tall am I? C: This tall. (Stretches his arms wide.) Mommy get in my hands. K: Can I measure you?
8. What is my favorite thing to do? K: Um, love on us.
9. What do I do when you’re not around? K: You give Gryphon a hug. C: She goes to work.
10. If I become famous, what will it be for? K: For us. C: For cool.
11. What am I really good at? C: Cleaning up. K: Loving on us.
12. What am I not really good at? K: Helping us. C: Hitting me.

13. What is my job? K: Teaching. You're a teacher. Come on. C: Going to your school.

14. What is my favorite food? C: Salad. K: Fish.
15. What makes you proud of me? K: That you help us and love on us. C: When we (kisses me) kiss you.

16. What makes me proud of you? K: When we do stuff that you didn't even ask us to do like make our beds without you telling us to. C: When I kiss you.

17. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be? K: Gwen. C: Gwen! [That would be Ben's cousin Gwen Tennyson, who can shoot pink lasers out of her eyes. I AM that cool.]

18. What do you and I do together? K: We go to the Botanical Gardens together. C: I don't know but I hurt my toe.
19. How are we the same? K: We both love each other. C: Cause I love on you.

(Sandy: How are we the same?) Cause we both have brown eyes. Cause we both have black hair. Bear skin and monkey skin. [Um...I don't know what goes through his mind.]

20. How are you and I different? K: Because you're bigger than me. And you're a girl and I'm not. And you have different color hair. C: As gwen. K: And you have bigger bones than me.
21. How do you know that I love you? K: You always say it and you act like it. C: Because I love on you. And we both have brown eyes and Daddy too.

22. Where is my favorite place to go? K: Mexican. C: McDonalds. [Actually, I don't like McD's at all. I think he WISHES that I did.] K: the place with the peanuts on the ground.
23. What is one thing you wish you could change about me? K: I wish I could change you to love me more. C: Love me more.
24. What would I do with a million dollars? K: Buy something for us. C: A [Nintendo] DS. Told you. K: Love for us. (Sandy: You can't buy love.) We can buy love. From our heart.
25. What do you wish you could go and do with me? C: Go to the store and buy a toy. K: Go and buy a DS.

Happy Mother's Day everyone!! Hope you get to 'love on' the ones you love!

No comments: